In 2018, the Department for the training of foreign citizens was established in the University.
The main task of the Department is organizing education of foreign students who receive training at the cost of physical and legal entities as well as preparing foreign citizens for entry to Ukraine’s higher educational institutions.
Foreign citizens have an opportunity to receive Bachelor’s degree in one of three specialties: «International relations, social communications and regional studies», «Economics», «Management». Preparatory courses offer training in Ukrainian, Russian and English as a foreign language, mathematics, regional studies, chemistry, biology, physics.
Address: Dnipropetrovsk State University of Foreign Affairs, Gagarina Ave., 26, building 11. E-mail: email@example.com
RULES OF ADMISSION AND STUDY
|Specialty||Admission exams||Program duration||Program cost
(USD per year)
|Bachelor degree, on the basis of full secondary education
(start: November 1 – first semester; March 1 – second semester)
|International relations, social communications and regional studies||Interview||4 years||1200|
|Management (specialization «Financial and economic security»)||Interview||4 years||1210|
|Economics (specialization «Economic security»)||Interview||4 years||1245|
(start: October 1)
|Disciplines to study:
– Ukrainian / Russian
– Regional studies
1. A written and personally signed application
2. A document of consent to personal data collection and processing
3. A valid national passport (or a document of a stateless person) – an original and a copy*
4. A birth certificate – an original and a copy*
5. A document for prior education – an original and a copy**
6. An transcript of records (grades for subjects previously learned) – an original and a copy (if available)**
7. A health certificate verified by an authorized organ of an applicant’s country of residence**
8. A Certificate of Ukrainian living abroad (if available)
9. A valid health insurance policy (except applicants from countries-parties to an agreement about free urgent medical assistance)
10. 12 glossy photos (3 x 4 cm) and 6 matte photos (3,5 x 4,5 cm)
Documents marked (*) must be translated into Ukrainian with their translation being notarized and legalized in the Ukrainian embassy in an applicant’s country of residence.
Documents marked (**) must also be verified in accordance with the law of the country of issuance and legalized in accordance with the legal norms.
University’s hostel offers twin and triple rooms with all necessary amenities (including Wi-Fi Internet) and fully equipped kitchen. Also available are a student’s canteen and a cafeteria. Major shopping centers, parks, and cinemas are located within walking distance from the university.