Faculty of Training Specialists for Strategic Investigation Units of Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs was created with the aim of training specialists of the first level of higher education (bachelor) in the educational (professional) program 081 “Law (police)” of the specialization “Strategic Investigation” in applied orientations:
– «Combating organized crime in public authorities and administration»;
– «Combating organized crime».
Training takes place on the basis of a combination of modern methods of educational, methodological, scientific, organizational and educational work. Duration of study – 4 years (full-time). This program allows you to train employees at a high level, will be employed in the relevant units of the National Police of Ukraine and carry out professional activities related to the implementation of the powers of the National Police of Ukraine in combating organized crime, crime in government, administration, local self-government, anti-corruption and bribery, protection of human and civil rights and freedoms and property rights against unlawful attacks.
Faculty of Training Specialists for Strategic Investigation Units includes 3 Departments and Teaching and Research Laboratory:
– Department of Financial and Strategic Investigations;
– Department of Humanities and Psychology of Police Activities;
– Department of Ukrainian Studies and Foreign Languages;
– Teaching and Research Laboratory for study of combating organized crime and corruption.